- Training customers save on the expenses (time and/or money) they need to make to publish training information from external parties. And they save money because prices and other fees are now correct, and invoices will be in sync with the mandatory and optional costs.
- Training suppliers save on the time needed to maintain (sometimes) dozens of portals, LMSs and other systems for customers and intermediaries.
- Intermediaries can retrieve freshly updated information from dozens of suppliers every day and with one feed.
- Customers do not pay for using information from the EDU-DEX database.
- Suppliers pay a one-off fee to establish an account: € 500 for XML linking, and € 750 for manual input.
In addition, suppliers pay an annual contribution of € 1,000.